Sunday, 17 August 2014

Bookish & Bloggish News

Today I have a few excerpts for you from some books coming out this month by Alloy Entertainment. I also have the UK cover for Rowdy by Jay Crownover to share for those who have missed it.

EXCERPTS
I have 3 excerpts to share from IMITATION, REBEL WING, and EVERY UGLY WORD. Since I am somewhat technically challenged I am unable to share them on my blog, but just follow the links below to see them.

 photo pagedividernew_zpsfb35a852.png

Now its time to share some cover love. I love this series, it just gets better and better with each new book, and I really like how the UK covers have taken a different turn to the USA ones, and rather than showing the lead male, our covers have the lead female. Behold, Salem Cruz



What are your thoughts on this cover?

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I do like this better than the male cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...