Sunday, 3 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This past two weeks I received…….

Promposal by Rhonda Helms from Edelweiss for review
Reflection by Diane Chamberlain from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Storm Siren by Mary Weber from netgalley for review
Every Ugly Word by Aimee L. Salter from netgalley widget for review

Rebel Wing by Tracy Banghart from netgalley widget for review
Iron Pendulum by Megan Curd for review as part of the blog tour
Shadowboxer by Tricia Sullivan from publisher for review
Defector by Susanne Winnacker from publisher for review
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson from publisher for review


Goodies from Usborne in the build up for Isla and the Happy Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

I had some unexpected surprises this week. The first one was the above survival kit from Usborne which may be missing the sweets already. Promposal was a book I really didn't expect to be approved for so was surprised to see I had, this one is released next year so I have some time to read this. Storm Siren was a book I saw on another blog and thought it sounded really interesting. Every Ugly Word I am about halfway through and so far I have mixed feelings about it.

Rebel Wing was an accidental request on a widget, bit I will give this one a try and see how it goes. Iron Pendulum!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this one for months and I am super excited to be part of the blog tour for it. I read the free preview of Shadowboxer and it left me wanting to know more, I am looking forward to picking this one up soon. Defector!!!!!! I am really looking forward to this one and can't wait to dive in and see what happens next. Twisted sounded vague but also got my attention, hoping to start this in the next few days.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Promposal sounds really cute just going by the title and cover alone. I am jealous of everybody's lovely Isla packages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Isla to be released! I hope it's a good as Anna, I liked Lola but it definitely wasn't able to live up to Anna. I hope you have a great week!

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab week!!! I really hope you enjoy everything, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...