Sunday, 10 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost from publisher for review
Better Than Perfect by Simone Elkeles from publisher for review
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Red Rising by Pierce Brown from publisher for review [unsolicited]

Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini from publisher for review
Panic by Lauren Oliver from publisher for review from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout from bookbridgr for review

I am super excited to read some of my books this week. Up from the Grave is the latest book in this series and although it's been a while since I read the previous book I can't wait to dive right back into the world of Kat and Bones. Better Than Perfect has been on my wish list for a while so I am excited to get this one for review. To All the Boys I've Loved Before is unsolicited, but also on my wish list, and I am pretty sure I go declined for this on netgalley for the US edition so I can't wait to open this one. Red Rising is one I have heard about but don't really know too much about this book.
Trial By Fire is my second copy of this book, this one is the finished copy. My duplicate has found a good home already and I am hoping to read this one very soon. Panic is also my second copy of this book, and is the paperback, this one also has a new home to go to. Cursed has been on my wish list forever, so when I saw it on Bookbridgr I had to request it.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely week Michelle. I received some of the same books so I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought To All The Boys I've Loved Before was a really cute read! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh the new Jenny Han! So so pleased thats being published here. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...