Sunday, 17 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Blurring the Lines by Mia Josephs purchased by myself
American Honey anthology purchased by myself
What's Up With Jody Barton? by Hayley Long from publisher for review
Lottie Biggs is (not) Mad by Hayley Long from publisher for review [unsolicited]

Inferno Park by J. L. Bryan from author for review
Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? by Liz Kessler from netgalley for review
Swarm: Operation Sting by Simon Cheshire free on iBooks
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas free on iBooks

Dragonfire (Dragonfire #1) by Anne Forbes free on iBooks
Oksa Pollock: the Last Hope by Anne Plichota free on iBooks
Enjoying the Chase by Kirsty Moseley free on iBooks
Unborn by Amber Lynn Natusch from netgalley for review

The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline purchased by myself
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
Rule by Jay Crownover purchased by myself

Love and Other Unknown Variables by Shannon Lee Alexander from netgalley for review
Itchcraft by Simon Mayo from netgalley for review

Blurring the Lines is by an author I love, so when I found out about this book I went ahead and picked up a copy for my kindle.
American Honey is an anthology that I purchased to read Heidi McLaughlin's story, which I have already read, and I hope to read the others very soon.
What's Up With Jody Barton? sounds like a fun read, and it doesn't look like it will take long to read this one.
Lottie Biggs Is (not) Mad arrived with Jody, this also looks like a fun read so I may read this one with Jody Barton.

Inferno Park was sent from the author, I really like his other books, and this one definitly has the creep factor that appeals to me.
Has Anyone Seen Jessica Jenkins? was an old request from netgalley that has just been approved, I really hope to start this one soon.
Swam and Dangerous Girls were both free so it made sense to pick these ones up.

Dragonfire, Oksa Pollock, and Enjoying the Chase were all also free, again who can say no to free books.
Unborn sounds interesting, and I was actually surprised to be approved for this one.

The 100: Day 21 was sent unsolicited, I still have the first book to read, I hope to rectify this soon.
Ready Player One I have on audiobook, and I LOVED it, I am so happy I finally have a copy for my shelves.
Ugly Love is by another author I love, and even better this was about half price, so I snagged myself a bargain in the process of picking this one up.
Rule is my third copy of this book, I already have it on kindle and audio, but I HAD to have this one on my shelves too.

Love and Other Unknown Variables has been on my wishlist for a while (which I had forgotten about), when I requested it I really did not expect to be approved so I was happy to not only be approved but also to find it was one on my list.
Itchcraft is the third book by Simon Mayo for Itch, and I am really excited to read this one.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...