Sunday, 24 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Splinters by F.J.R. Titchenell (Goodreads Author), Matt Carter from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Beautiful Music for Ugly Children by Kirstin Cronn-Mills from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Sharing You by Molly McAdams from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Posters and swag from Lisa Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books

The Fallen: Leviathan by Thomas E. Sniegoski from Eleanor
Aerie and Reckoning by Thomas E. Sniegoski from Eleanor
Heist Society by Ally Carter from Eleanor

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas purchased by myself
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas from Hannah (which I got signed)
Killing Sound by Paul Southern from publisher for review
A Little in Love by by Susan Fletcher from publisher for review


I got my postcard signed by by Sarah J. Maas, a badge, signed bookmarks, and I got my tote bag from YALC signed too| Signed Rock n Roll Diaries book.


  • Huge thank you to Lisa who sent some books over for me that she picked up at ALA, I am looking forward to reading these ones. I am in love with the posters, especially the map one.
  • Thank you to Eleanor who kindly donated some books to me ever growing TBR pile, although I may have to face a few of these cover side out.
  • I picked up a copy of Heir of Fire at the Leigh Bardugo & Sarah J. Maas event on Wednesday, we got to have it early as we were attending the event, this is one getting read in the next few days.
  • Throne of Glass is a copy for giveaway in the next few months that I got signed, so keep your eyes peeled.
  • Killing Sound sounds really creepy and I cant wait to make a start on this one.
  • A Little in Love is the second copy I received for this, although this one is a finished copy.
  • I picked up some swag at the event on Wednesday, and my tote bag was signed by Sarah too.
  • I am beyond excited for the signed copy of The Rock n Roll Diaries, I have this in all formats and was quick enough to be one of the few to comment and pick up a signed copy.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous swag and Throne of Glass and Heir of Fire....... awesome haul.

    Happy Reading.

    Do check mine too here

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a week!!! So much good looking stuff! Hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...