[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
This week I received…….
Beautiful Music for Ugly Children by Kirstin Cronn-Mills from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Sharing You by Molly McAdams from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Posters and swag from Lisa Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books
Aerie and Reckoning by Thomas E. Sniegoski from Eleanor
Heist Society by Ally Carter from Eleanor
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas from Hannah (which I got signed)
Killing Sound by Paul Southern from publisher for review
A Little in Love by by Susan Fletcher from publisher for review
- Huge thank you to Lisa who sent some books over for me that she picked up at ALA, I am looking forward to reading these ones. I am in love with the posters, especially the map one.
- Thank you to Eleanor who kindly donated some books to me ever growing TBR pile, although I may have to face a few of these cover side out.
- I picked up a copy of Heir of Fire at the Leigh Bardugo & Sarah J. Maas event on Wednesday, we got to have it early as we were attending the event, this is one getting read in the next few days.
- Throne of Glass is a copy for giveaway in the next few months that I got signed, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Killing Sound sounds really creepy and I cant wait to make a start on this one.
- A Little in Love is the second copy I received for this, although this one is a finished copy.
- I picked up some swag at the event on Wednesday, and my tote bag was signed by Sarah too.
- I am beyond excited for the signed copy of The Rock n Roll Diaries, I have this in all formats and was quick enough to be one of the few to comment and pick up a signed copy.
What exciting things did you receive this week?