Sunday, 31 August 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Dead Don't Lie by L R Nicolello from netgalley for review
The Elementalists by C. Sharp from netgalley for review
Atlantia by Ally Condie (sneak peak) from netgalley
Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols from Edelweiss for review

Red blooded by Amanda Carlson from netgalley for review
Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton from netgalley for review
The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter from publisher for review
The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner from publisher for review

I am extremely excited about some of the books in my haul this week. Dead Don't Lie sounds interesting, as does The Elementalists. I'm off work this week so I am hoping to get quite a few books read. Atlantia is a sneak peak which I still have to read. Perfect Couple was a request from a while ago which I did not expect to be approved for, I didn't realise it was the second book in the series so I am hoping it can be read as a stand alone.

Red Blooded I requested and was waiting to be approved, but I got an email off the publisher with the widget attached. Unspeakable is an old request, but this one is published next year so I have a little while to read this one. The Queen of Zombie Hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to dive into this one and find out what happens next. The Rule of Thoughts is another eagerly anticipated release, I really hope to tackle this one soon.


What did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. I definitely am looking forward to reading Red-Blooded. Queen of Zombie Hearts looks amazing. Awesome haul of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Haul. So looking forward to Queen of Zombie Hearts.

    Happy Reading!!

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...