Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Castle by Sophia Bennett


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: The Castle
Author: Sophia Bennett
Publisher: Chicken House
Publication Date: 7th August 2014


Synopsis from goodreads
A search for the truth about her father’s death takes schoolgirl Peta Jones to a dangerous place ...

Peta Jones is an ordinary girl struggling with the loss of her father, an army hero who died in mysterious circumstances. When she receives clues that he may still be alive, but no one believes her, she embarks on a dangerous rescue across the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean to a cliff-top castle, home to a billionaire in exile.

Peta soon discovers that what some people will do for money, she will do for love.

I have loved the books by Sophia I have read so far, and I can't wait to get my hands on this one. It sounds mysterious yet amazing all at the same time. I am also slightly in love with this cover, the face, the castle, the sky, the water.....EVERYTHING.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this at the moment and really enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...