Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Honourable Mentions

Honourable Mentions is a way for me to share books that I did not finish, but still give them a chance to get some recognition on my blog. The following books have a lot of reasons for me not finishing the book, either I could not get into the story, or I didn't like the characters, or even something as simple as I wasn't feeling the book at that moment in time.


Sharing You by Molly McAdams
I just could not get into this book. The subject matter, which might bother others, didn't bother me, and in all honesty I really cant pin point a reason why I didn't finish this book.


Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
There was a lot of potential for this book, I just couldn't get past the whole medical issues part. How someone could be so allergic to anything and everything but still be able to go to school, and have no medical reasoning for it just didn't seem realistic to me.







What's Up With Jody Barton? by Hayley Long
I initially found this book an OK read, but when I discovered the secret I was disappointed. Having to go through the book believing one thing to suddenly have it pulled out from under me made me lose interest in this one.









A Dark Inheritance by Chris D'Lacey
I had high hopes for this book, but when I began reading I was somewhat disappointed. I felt like it was too young for me and I found it hard to really get into this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...