Thursday, 4 September 2014

Life of a Blogger: Fitness


[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]

What is it?
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!

When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)

See the full list of topics HERE.
Last week’s topic: Fears

Todays topic.......
Fitness

Todays topic is an easy one for me. If we are talking about fitness levels and how fit were are, I would be on a negative scale. If we are talking about what we do for exercise, again I don't really do any. I walk home from work everyday which usually takes me about 30 minutes, but that is more to save money than actually try to get fit.
Occasionally I do get it into my head that I will go on our treadmill, but that is once in a blue moon, after working chasing after babies the whole day, walking home, cooking, some cleaning, and getting changed, I don't really have any energy left to want to do anything, I just want to sit with a good book and some coffee in a giant cup. I also keep saying to myself I will walk up the stair instead of the lift to get to my flat, but when you are faced with having to walk up 12 flights of stairs with no way onto another floor*....lift wins all the time.





*When I say no access to another floor, I really mean no access to another floor. Our flats recently got done up and made more secure. We have a fob that lets us in the automatic doors, the door to the bin room, the stairs, and the lift (no fob=no entry unless you buzz up and we let you in) which only lets us to our floor, and not other. So by taking the stairs there is no way I can cut the hike short by going to another floor and getting the lift from there, I literally cannot get access to another floor, only my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...