Sunday, 28 September 2014

Review: Ensnared Chapter Samples by A.G. Howard


Title: Ensnared Chapter Samples
Author: A.G. Howard
Author Info: Website|Blog|Facebook|Twitter
Genre: Young Adult
Series: Splintered #3
Source: Netgalley
Publisher: Amulet Books
Publication Date: 6th January 2015

Tell Me About It
After surviving a disastrous battle at prom, Alyssa has embraced her madness and gained perspective. She's determined to rescue her two worlds and the people and netherlings she loves. Even if it means challenging Queen Red to a final battle of wills and wiles . . . and even if the only way to Wonderland, now that the rabbit hole is closed, is through the looking-glass world--a parallel dimension filled with mutated and violent netherling outcasts. In the final installment of the wildly popular Splintered trilogy, Alyssa and her dad journey into the heart of magic and mayhem in search of her mom and to set right all that's gone wrong. Together with Jeb and Morpheus, they must salvage Wonderland from the decay and destruction that has ensnared it. But if they succeed and come out alive, can everyone truly have their happily ever after?
My Thoughts
I am a huge fan of this series so it was obvious I was going to request the chapter samples from netgalley, I needed to find out more about what would happen, but also get my Alyssa/Jeb/Morpheus fix.

Ensnared starts out with a bang, and picks up straight after where unhinged left us. It reveals secrets that where forgotten, and also shows us a new side to Alyssa, who is more kick ass then ever, and is determined to fight for her family, her friends, her heart. She has no qualms about using her power to get her own way, but is also grounded, and know what she wants as the end result. She is also still confused over who she truly wants.
Jeb is an anchor; he holds me grounded to my humanity and compassion. But Morpheus is the wind; he drags me kicking and screaming to the highest precipice, shoves me off, then watches me fly with netherling wings.
My only problem now is I need to have this book in my hands now and not in a few months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...