Sunday, 7 September 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

One More Chance by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Breathless: Anthology by various authors purchased by myself
Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season by Marko Kitti from author for review
The Copper Promise by Jen Williams from bookbridgr for review
Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper by J.L. Bryan from author for review


One More Chance is a book I have been desperate to read, and I stayed up to wait for this to be delivered to my kindle, and then stayed awake till nearly 3am to finish this book. Breathless I picked up to read Heidi McLaughlin's story, which I read, again staying up till late to read it. This book is also only 81p on amazon UK, and its for charity, what other reasons do you need to go buy this book. Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season is the second book I have read by Marko, and this one only took about half an hour to read. The Copper Promise sounds intriguing and I am looking forward to reading this one soon. Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper sounds very interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing how spooky this one is.

A quiet week for me in the book front, but that gives me chance to read more books.


What bookish delights did you receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...