Sunday, 14 September 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Lessons I Never Learned At Meadowbrook Academy by Liz Maccie from publisher via netgalley widget
Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle from publisher for review
Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer free on amazon

Another quiet week this week but with some interesting books. Lessons I Never Learned at Meadowbrook Academy was one I had not heard of until I got an email with the widget in it, after a quick browse to find out more I downloaded it. I am intrigued by this one and looking forward to making a start on it. Famous in Love was a request from ages ago, and I am in love with this cover, the picture does not do it any justice at all. Fearless is 1.5 in the Elemental series, so I am looking forward to reading this one while I wait for the next book to be released over her.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. I am super curious about Famous In Love - I can't decide if it sounds like something I would like or not!

    Enjoy your books :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Famous In Love so badly, sounds like the type of book I would love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...