Sunday, 21 September 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Twist by Tom Grass from netgalley for review
Stay With Me by J. Lynn from netgalley widget for review
Rowdy by Jay Crownover from netgalley widget for review
Zom-B Family by Darren Shan from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Soulprint by Megan Miranda from netgalley for review

I am really excited about some of the books I received this week....

Twist sounds interesting, I love Oliver and this is a modern day version of this story, however it has the protagonist as a street jumper. I love seeing clips of these on adverts and I am often left amazed at what they can do.  Really excited to start this one.
Stay With Me is one I have be desperate to read, and thanks to the publisher sending a widget I have this for review and have actually just started reading it.
Rowdy......what else can I say. I actually demolished this book the moment I had it on my kindle, which was however long it took to get from work to home. LOVED IT, although the review isn't scheduled till October so it's a long wait to see my thoughts.
Zom-B Family was sent unsolicited, once again I have not read any of the previous books in this series, so this one will be going to a library or charity shop when I get round to sorting out a few more books.
Soulprint I saw in the new catalogue, and even screen shot the page to remind me about it. When it came up on netgalley I HAD to request it, and I am now the proud owner of this.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I got Rowdy yesterday at CBC Book Rave. Great stack.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...