Sunday, 28 September 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Almost Lover by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt
The Fall by Bethany Griffin from publisher for review
Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb free on iBooks
Ensnared by A. G. Howards chapter samples from netgalley

My True Love Gave To Me edited by Stephanie Perkins from publisher for review
Dear Rockstar by Emme Rollins free on amazon
Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae free on amazon
Jet by Jay Crownover purchased by myself
Lengths by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt purchased by myself


Signed Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover postcard from Crownover's Crowd

Almost Lover - I actually have two copies of this book. Ages ago I had filled in a form to get a review copy, and forgot I had, so when it was available to pre-order I did just that, and a few days later also got my review copy.
The Fall - Is a request from a few months ago, and I can't wait to make a start on this one very soon
Assassin's Apprentice - This was free on iBooks, never one to pass up a free book it made sense to get this one. I have head of the author before but don't really know much about the books.
Ensnared - This is only three chapters of the book, and after finishing them I really need the book in my hands right now.

My True Love Gave To Me - This is another request from a while ago, and I love the cover. The pages also have bright pink edges. Looking forward to reading this one soon.
Dear Rockstar - This one sounds interesting, and was also another freebie on amazon
Hidden Wings - This has been on my wish list for a while, it's now free on amazon so I knew it was a sign for me to get this one now.
Jet - I love this series, I have read this book and listened to it, and now I finally had a paperback copy to sit on my shelves.
Lengths - Another series I love, have also read, and listened to this book, and actually have on my shelves, but a re-design on the paperbacks and no final cover for the last book meant my books wouldn't match. This is the start of a new collection for my shelves.

I got the signed postcard for taking part in a giveaway in Crownover's Crowd, we had to film ourselves reading our favourite part out of one of Jay's books. Although there was only one winner, everyone who entered got a signed postcard for their bravery in posting the film on the group page.


What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. What a week!!! Amazing looking books Michelle! I bought my friend Splinted as a gift and she is hooked, she keeps talking about Ensnared!
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Ensnared after the cliff-hanger in Unhinged :D Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...