[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]
What is it?
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!
When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)
See the full list of topics HERE.
Todays topic is......
Scents I like/dislike
There are a lot of smells that I love, it also helps that they tend to be flavours too, so I am just going to name a few of my most favourite smells of all.
- Vanilla - I know you can't really smell this one, but anything that smells like vanilla definitely wins for me, even candles.
- Mint - I like the smell of this more than the taste, and although this is a favourite smell, its not my favourite one.
- Coffee - Nothing beats the smell of coffee in the morning, or coffee flavour chocolate, or basically anything coffee flavoured.....can you tell I like coffee
- Cinnamon - This is my favourite smell of them all, I love cinnamon and try to put it into a lot of things I bake, I also add it to tea (when I do drink it) and have even tried adding it to coffee too.
- Smoke/fireworks - Bonfire night is my favourite night of all, and that is purely because the sky is filled with the smell of fireworks and bonfires, even waking up the next day the smell still lingers and I can't help opening the window as wide as I can and smelling the air.
One smell that I can tell you I dislike and is the only one that I can think of is
- Lavender - I hate the smell, it doesn't matter what it's in, flowers, perfumes, smelly things, I hate it. I physically makes me feel sick.
What smells do you like/dislike, leave a comment and a link to your post below.