Sunday, 12 October 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Random by Lark O'Neal free on amazon
A Girl Called Malice by Aurelia B. Rowl from netgalley for review
Captive by Aimee Carter from netgalley for review
Here With Me by Heidi McLaughlin for review as part of the blog tour

Of Scars and Stardust by Andrea Hannah won from Leigh Ann Kopans from twitter giveaway
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares from netgalley for review


Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover audiobook purchased by myself


  • Random - This was a book I spotted on amazon and sounds interesting, even better that it was a free book.
  • A Girl Called Malice - This was from the author via a netgalley widget, I have been looking forward to this one for a while, and I had it read within a day, my review can be found here.
  • Captive - This is another one I have been looking forward to reading, I cant wait to catch up with the characters again.
  • Here with Me - I am beyond excited to have this book, and I have already finished it, however my review wont be up for a few more weeks.
  • Of Scars and Stardust - I won this one one twitter from Leigh Ann Kopans who was doing a giveaway for this. I like the sound of this one and I'm looking forward to reading it.
  • The Here and Now - This one was on my wish list, and I didn't realise it was the same book till after I requested it on netgalley, so I am really looking forward to reading this one.
  • Better When He's Bad - I have already read this one, but couldn't resist getting an audiobook version of this one too with my audible credit.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. I didn't receive anything this week... sad times..


    I'm still working through a stack of library books :)

    Aaand I'm holding out for colder, more festive, weather to read 'My True Love Gave To Me' ed. Stephanie Perkins.

    There's some great titles up there- ive had 'of scars and stardust' on my radar for a while. I really like the look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Of Scars and Stardust. It was really unusual. I hope you enjoy your books this week :-) It looks like you've got a great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Captive! I find the UK cover intriguing since it follows quite a different theme than the US ones, but I really enjoyed it when I read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really intrigued by The Here and Now and am looking forward to seeing what you make of it. Hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...