Sunday, 26 October 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Even the Moon Has Scars by Steph Campbell for review as part of the blog tour
I Was Here by Gayle Forman from netgalley for review
Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes from netgalley for review
Blackout by Peter Jay Black from author for review.

A slow week for me this week but with some really exciting books. I am on the blog tour for Even the Moon Has Scars and I am hoping to get this one read in the next few days. I was surprised to get I Was Here from netgalley as I don't tend to have much success with Simon & Schuster. This isn't released till next year so I'm saving this one for over Christmas. Killer Instinct was another book I was surprised to get, this one is the USA version from Disney-Hyperion and I tend to be hit and miss with them. Blackout is a book I can't wait to read, its a USA proof but somehow I was one of the few to get a copy of this version, this isn't released till next year so this is going to be another Christmas read.


That's all from me, but leave a link or a comment and let me know what you got this week.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. I hope you love all of them. I'm still waiting to see if I get approved for the Gayle Forman book. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your books. I generally don't participate in tours, at the moment I am trying to catch up with my own books. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Killer Instinct right now. Awesome haul. Happy Reading :)

    and do check mine too here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...