Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: All That Glitters


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...



Title: All That Glitters
Author: Holly Smale
Series: Geek Girl #4
Publisher: HarperCollins Children's Books
Expected Publication Date: 26th February 2015

Synopsis from goodreads
"My name is Harriet Manners, and I am still a geek." The fourth book in the award-winning GEEK GIRL series. Harriet Manners has high hopes for the new school year: she's a Sixth Former now, and things are going to be different. But with Nat busy falling in love at college and Toby preoccupied with a Top Secret project, Harriet soon discovers that's not necessarily a good thing...

OMG I can't believe that not only do we have another fantastic cover, but the next book is just around the corner and the way this year has flew by will be with us any second. I have LOVED every book in this series so far and I am super excited for this new instalment.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...