Sunday, 9 November 2014

Books for Grabs

This is for bloggers attending the Walker Books meet up, or the My Kinda Book meet up later this month. I have the following books up for grabs that I can bring down with me on the day. They are either unread, or read but in perfect condition. I will not be sending any in the post, these are just for me to bring down. If anyone wants some just comment with your choice, it's a first come first serve process.

Zom-B Family [x2] by Darren Shan
Itch Rocks by Simon Mayo
Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Sharing You by Molly McAdams
What Would Mary Berry Do? by Claire Sandy
The Edge of Water by Elizabeth George
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Falling Fast by Sophie McKenzie


Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle
Tanith Low in The Maleficent Seven [x2] by Derek Landry
Waterborn by Rachel Ward
Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
Better Than Perfect by Simone Elkeles
Killing Sound by Paul Southern
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvator
What's Up with Jody Barton? by Hayley Long
A Dark Inheritance by Chris D'Lacey
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Eren by Simon P. Clark
Up From the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle, I just spotted that you have a spare copy of Blue Lily, Lily Blue. I know I already snagged a whole bunch from you earlier but if it's still going spare I'd be happy to take that one off your hands too :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...