Thursday, 20 November 2014

Life of a Blogger: Things I'll Never Do


[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]
What is it?
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!

When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)

See the full list of topics HERE.

Todays topic is......

10 5 Things I'll Never Do

When I first saw the title for todays post I thought it would be easy, but actually sitting down and thinking of 10 things is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Some of them are definite things I wouldn't do, and that is a lot to do with my fears.
  1. Hold a spider - I have an irrational fear of spiders, I have done since I was little and my Dad certainly didn't help the matter. I really don't think it is something that will ever go away, even in work where we aren't really meant to show our fear to the children, I cant help it. I seriously freak out and have had the children laughing at my reactions a lot.
  2. Jump out of a plane - I'm not scared of heights, they don't bother me at all. I just have this strange fear of falling.
  3. Give up reading - I have always loved reading, it's something that has always been there and I could never give it up. I may slow down a lot but I could never stop.
  4. Get more piercings - I already have three earrings in one ear, and four in the other. I've had my belly button pierced but ended up taking it out. I really do think that I've got enough to last me for the rest of my life :)
  5. Be a righty - This is kind of a 'filler' in this list. I am left handed and was the only one in my family till my nephew arrived, I am so happy he is a fellow lefty. I may also be a strange lefty, but I will never be a righty.

Five is better than none right?????? Laave a link to you own list of things

3 comments:

  1. Haha I said I'd never touch a tarantula! *high fives*
    Well, I've already jumped out of a plane so I can't add that XD (And I would totally do it again!) I'd get more piercings too...I want more!
    Give up reading is a good one! I didn't even think of that. I'm a righty - so bad of one that my left hand is practically useless! I'd love to be ambidextrous :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr, spiders...
    I have a problem with heights, so I wouldn't jump from a plane.
    Giving up reading never crossed my mind ;)
    I have two earrings in one ear and one in the other, I'm satisfied with them :)
    I'm a righty. I tried using my left hand to write at times, but the result wasn't very readable, LOL

    Here are the 10 Things I'll Never Do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you when it comes to spiders - I can't imagine myself ever holding one LOL. I can't imagine giving up reading either so that's a definite no. I always wanted to try skydiving but I'm not sure if I ever will, especially considering how much I hated my bungee jump (that is something I would DEFINITELY NEVER EVER EVER do again LOL). I've not ruled out the idea of more piercings either :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...