Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Review: Until the End [Sea Breeze #9] by Abbi Glines


Title: Until the End
Author: Abbi Glines
Author Info: Website|Facebook|Twitter
Genre: New Adult
Series: Sea Breeze #9
Source: Purchased by myself
Publisher: Simon & Schuster UK
Publication Date: 28th October 2014

Tell Me About It
The backstory that fans have been clamoring for - how Rock and Trisha fell in love - is the final installment in the sizzling Sea Breeze series.

Trisha Corbin always knew how to hide a bruise. And as long as it meant her momma's boyfriends wouldn't go near her little brother, Krit, it was worth it. But dreaming that Prince Charming would ever rescue her was pointless.

Rock Taylor always had a plan - a football scholarship for a major college team was within his reach - if he didn't let anything get in his way. But he'd never factored in trying to score a date with Trisha, the hottest girl in Sea Breeze. She was every man's walking fantasy, and she wouldn't even glance his way.
But when he finds her beaten and bruised, Rock knew his life was about to change and that he'd do anything to save Trisha Corbin, and keep her safe.

This special conclusion to the Sea Breeze series also contains the wrap-up stories of all your favourite Sea Breeze couples - the steamy romance won't stop until the very last page!
My Thoughts
I have been eager to make a start on Until the End since I first had it on my iPad, but it wasn't for the story, it was for the other characters endings. Don't get me wrong, I like Rock and Trisha, but I didn't love them as much as the other characters in this world. The first thing I did when I got this was read the endings, and put the book down.

A few weeks later and having some free time from review books I picked Until the End back up again, determined to read the book from start to finish. The minute I began reading I knew I should have read this one sooner, Until the End was just as addictive as the previous books in the series, and I soon found myself reaching the n of the book a few hours later. My whole attitude towards Rock changed after reading what he does for Trisha and Krit, seeing how much he sacrifices for them. Rock really is a fantastic person, both inside and out, and seeing this even more in Until the End really just confirmed the small glimpse of this man that we see in previous books

Trisha I just wanted to hug....a lot, and try to make everything better, I also wanted to take her and Krit away from the situation they were in and take them somewhere safer. Krit is the same Krit we know and love from the previous books, just a bit more younger and with more energy, I liked getting to see the younger version of him and seeing how he became the man that we know. Seeing his story from the beginning alongside Trisha's really made it clear the amazing special bond these siblings have with each other.

Until the End was an amazing book, but the final chapters were amazing, I loved getting to see what happened next with all of the characters that I love, I even ended up doing a list to keep track of who was with who. The final chapter and the last two words of the book, absolutely genius, fantastically amazing. I was shocked, gobsmacked, but so giddy with the words that I read, and I really want to see where this goes. Until the End may be the last book in this series, but it definitely wants me to pick up the other books and read them all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...