Sunday, 2 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

More Than Exes by Elizabeth Briggs from author for review
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows sampler from Edelweiss
Until the End by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Vowed by Liz de Jager from netgalley for review

Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman from netgalley for review
Seeker by Arwen Dayton from netgalley for review

I am pretty excited for some of these books this week. More Than Exes is one I have already read and reviewed, I really enjoyed this one and my review can be found here. The Orphan Queen was a bit disappointing, I thought this was the full version but it's only a sampler. Until the End I have had pre-ordered for ages, and when this downloaded I skipped right to the end to read the characters endings, I hope to actually go back and read this story next week while I'm off work. Vowed is one I am looking forward to reading, this is out now so I hope to read this next week.

Love Hurts was one I had not heard of, but has some great authors in it, it's not due for publication until next year but the week off work will hopefully allow me to make a dent in my review pile. Seeker is another I have not heard of but sounds interesting, this is another one due for publication next year.

That is all from me this week, leave a comment/ link to your own pile so I can pop by and visit.



4 comments:

  1. I so want to get The Orphan Queen from Jodi Meadows. It sounds amazing. You got a lot of interesting books as well. Seeker sounds good, I was lucky to get that one at NYC Comic Con.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hurts looks so cute! I definitely want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at the Orphan Queen on Edelweiss but didn't request it as I have soooo much to read already, it sounds like an amazing book though and can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Hurts has such a pretty cover, Michelle! Hope you enjoy all your reads, sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...