Sunday, 23 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout from publisher for review [unsolicited]
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout from publisher for review [unsolicited]

The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black from netgalley for review

I relatively quiet week for me. I got Jennifer L. Armentrout's books from the publisher and they were a nice surprise. I really do love the new covers for the books and I wish I could start these straight away. The Darkest Part of the Forest is one I have been waiting for what feels like forever. I first heard about it June/July and after a wait that once again felt like years I was finally approved on netgalley.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. The Darkest Part of the Forest sounds really good and interesting. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got the Jennifer L. Armentrout books, loving the covers!
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...