Saturday, 29 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover purchased by myself
Earthquake by Aprilynne Pike purchased by myself
No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong purchased by myself
Enchanters End Game by David Eddings purchased by myself
Guardians of the West by David Eddings purchased by myself

Signed MV artwork & tattoos, band, stickers

Harry Potter PJ top, Gift of Reading, & Book Journal
I managed to get out and spend my birthday money so treated myself to Kelly Armstrong, David Eddings, and Aprilynne Pike. Earthquake is the only one out of this group of books that I have yet to read, the others are replacing my older books or my hardbacks. Maybe Not is Warren and Bridgette's story and I can't wait to read this one.
I also have some pretty amazing bookish friends. A few weeks ago my friends went to a Rachel Caine signing, I was unable to go but they got my book signed for me and managed to bring home some swag. One of them even got some Morganville artwork signed by the author and wishing my a happy birthday.
We also couldn't go book shopping yesterday without visiting other shops, so I picked up a Harry Potter pajama top. I got the Gift of Reading and the book journal off my other friend who I have only just seen as a birthday present.

As this post goes live I will be on my way to London, hopefully slightly more awake than when I left my house, make sure to leave links to your own hauls in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I love that Hogwarts pajama top. It's adorable. I really want to start reading David Eddings, I heard some amazing things about his Belgariad series. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul :) I love the Hogwarts top! Where's it from?
    Those David Eddings books look good, think I'll pop them on my TBR.
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...