Sunday, 9 November 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Catalyst by S.J. Kincaid from publisher for review
Hacked by Tracy Alexander from publisher for review
The Book of Storms by Ruth Hatfield from publisher for review
An English Boy in New York by T.S. Easton from publisher
Rome by Jay Crownover purchased by myself


Harry Potter Box Set purchased by myself

I am beyond excited for some of my books this week. Catalyst is the final book of this amazing series, and I was lucky enough to be one of the first few to reply so I snagged a signed copy too. Hacked sounds really good and I am looking forward to diving into this one. The Book of Storms I have had my eye on for a while and have been waiting for this to be released, anything that is related to weather, storms, natural disasters is a book I want to read. An English Boy in New York is from the publisher via their newsletter, I have the first book waiting to be read so I am looking forward to reading these two together. I treated myself to another Marked Man this week and picked up Rome for my paperback collection. I have already read, and love this book, but they are far too pretty not to have on my hslves.

Harry Potter was another treat to myself, this was only £38 instead of £50 so there was no way I could not get these. There was a bit of messing around getting this, my original one had a damaged box, but thankfully I managed to get a replacement sent out pretty quickly. I have already read this series, and own the adult versions, but this is a great collection to have on my shelves.

That is all from me this week, but don't forget to leave a link to your own haul.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new Harry Potter covers, they are just lush and gorgeous and I really want a set of my own...... hubby says no though as I already have a set with the original covers, he doesn't get it at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...