Sunday, 30 November 2014

The Reading Queue: December


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Endgame: The Calling by James Frey [DNF]
Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes [review]
Vowed by Liz de Jager [review]
Captive by Aimee Carter

Of Neptune by Anna Banks
Crossed by Ally Condie
Reached by Ally Condie
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
Banished by Liz de Jager [review]
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater [review]
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
The Offering by Kimberly Derting
Daylighters by Rachel Caine
Horizon by Alison Noel
Vortex by S.J. Kincaid [review]
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong

I also managed to squeeze in the following books
Until the End by Abbi Glines [review]
For the Win by Amber Garza

I kinda had an extremely slow month in regards to reviewing books, in fact it was just a slow month in general, but it also feels strange as I felt like I blinked and November was over. I managed to get 8 reviews written which is pretty bad for me, I can usual get 8 books read on average in just over a week-two weeks. Because I did so badly for this Reading Queue I am going to carry this over for December and add the following books to it....

SeaBEAN by Sarah Holding
SeaWAR by Sarah Holding
SeaRISE by Sarah Holding
The Love Game & Playing for Keeps by Emma Hart
Cold Shadows by J.L Bryan
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Now that you've seen what I plan to read, leave a link to your own Reading Queue so I can pop by and take a look

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh How was Blue Lily, Lily Blue? I loved the first book, thought the second one was "meh" so I'm really interested to see how the third one turns out. Have you read The Scorpio Races? I think that one is my absolute favorite of hers! Happy Holiday Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...