Sunday, 2 November 2014

The Reading Queue: November


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...

Itch Rocks by Simon Mayo [review]
The Fall by Bethany Griffin [on hold]
My True Love Gave to Me by various authors [review]
The Copper Promise by Jen Williams [DNF]
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout [review]
To All the Boy's I've Loved Before by Jenny Han [DNF]
Eren by Simon P. Clark [DNF]

Itchcraft by Simon Mayo [review]
Lessons I Never Learned At Meadowbrook Academy by Liz Maccie [DNF]
Soulprint by Megan Miranda
Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
Prompasal by Rhonda Helms
Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols
The Bodies We Wear by Jen Roberts [review + giveaway]

I also managed to squeeze in the following books...
Here With Me by Heidi McLaughlin [review]
Out of Mind by Jen McLaughlin
A Girl Called Malice by Aurelia B. Rowl [review]
Fractured Lines by Jen McLaughlin
First World Problems by Leigh Ann Kopans [review]
Even the Moon Has Scars by Steph Campbell [review to come]
More Than Exes by Elizabeth Briggs [review]

I didn't read all the books I had hoped to read this month, the ones left behind are not due for publication yet, but I may pick these up towards the end of this months Reading Queue if I get time. Some of the books with no link to a review were just for fun reads and I think a mini review can be found for these on goodreads.

Now onto this months Reading Queue, below are the books I plan to read...

Endgame: The Calling by James Frey
Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Vowed by Liz de Jager
Captive by Aimee Carter

Of Neptune by Anna Banks
Crossed by Ally Condie
Reached by Ally Condie
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
Banished by Liz de Jager
Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
Ascend by Amanda Hocking
The Offering by Kimberly Derting
Daylighters by Rachel Caine
Horizon by Alison Noel
Vortex by S.J. Kincaid
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong

Some of these books I am scared to actually start, one of the reasons is that it has been so long since I read the previous book that I may not remember what has happened. Another reason is that most of these books are the final books in the series, so by reading the books then it means that this series is sadly over. There are also only a few review books in this months Reading Queue, most of them are my own books that I picked up on publication day but never got around to reading.

What are you planning to read this month? Leave a link below to your own Reading Queue.

1 comment:

  1. I still really need to get caught up with the Of Poseidon books! I loved the first one and then was determined to catch up before the third came out and now.... now I have no excuse ;-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...