Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Dead Heat


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Dead Heat
Author: Patricia Briggs
Publisher: Orbit
Expected Publication Date: 5th March 2015

Synopsis from goodreads
For once, mated werewolves Charles and Anna are not traveling because of Charles’s role as his father’s enforcer. This time, their trip to Arizona is purely personal, or at least it starts out that way . . .

Charles and Anna soon discover that a dangerous Fae being is on the loose, replacing human children with simulacrums. The Fae’s cold war with humanity is about to heat up – and Charles and Anna are in the cross fire.

I can't wait for this book to be released. I love this world that Patricia has created and both Alpha & Omega, and Mercedes Thompson are both auto buys for me. I can't wait to catch up with Anna and Charles and see what they get up to next and what evil they have to face........is it nearly March?

2 comments:

  1. Patricia Briggs is one of my must read authors, I have loads of her books but haven't read any of them yet. Where is the best place to start in your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started with Moon Called before I knew that there was Alpha & Omega. Luckily Moon Called is the start of this world, but Patricia Briggs has released a timeline on her website for it.
      http://www.patriciabriggs.com/books/timeline.shtml

      Delete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...