Sunday, 21 December 2014

2015 TBR Reading Challenge

2015TBR

Its been a while since I took park in a TBR challenge....and the last few attempts I failed miserably at, either in reaching my target, or posting in the link ups. This year I am taking part in Evie from Bookish 2015 TBR reading Challenge, you can find out more about it and sign up here

Since I don't really have a big aim in mind as I never reach them, I am going to start of relatively small and go from there.

How many books am I planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children

I'm going to post a page to keep track of the books I have read for this challenge which can be found at the page tab at the top of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...