Wednesday, 24 December 2014

My Favourite: Completed Series


As 2014 slowly comes to an end I thought I would share with you my favourite completed series. They are books that at the time of scheduling this post have finished their series. The books I pick will have snippets from my reviews to try to portray how much I LOVED each book.


White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter

I LOVED this series so much. I love how Gena has put a massive twist on the well loved story of Alice in Wonderland that we have grown up with....zombies, everything is better with zombies. Gena's Alice is seriously kick ass, she is tough, and strong, and know what she wants. I fell in love with this world the minute I began reading and the wait for each new book was torture.
Alice in Zombieland was a fantastic read from start to end and I was torn between wanting to find out what happens, but also wanting to make it last that little bit longer, 2013 can not come any quicker, I need to know what happens next right this moment.

The Grisha by Leigh Bardugo

This is another series that I could not get enough of. I first read this as The Gathering Dark instead of Shadow and Bone. I devoured each new book as it was released, and have multiple copies on my shelves, even getting the USA hardbacks so I could have a matching signed set.  Each new book brought along a new challenge, a new danger, and even more tension. The finale was one to remember, but the ending was perfect in its own unique way.
I'm sorry it took me so long to see you Alina. But I see you now

Insignia by S. J. Kincaid

This was a series I was lucky to read the debut for months before it was published, and also get quoted in the front cover. The minute I read the synopsis for this series I knew I had to read it, while it may look like its focused towards the male population, this book is just as good for the female population too. It's a mixture if sci-fi, friendships, romance, fantasy, and dystopia. I devoured every single page of this series and I really did not want it to end.
I thoroughly enjoyed taking this journey with Tom and recommend everyone reads Insignia, I can't wait to see what happens next. 

Have you read any of the series above, what did you think of them? Are there any you think I should read? Leave a comment and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...