Friday, 5 December 2014

My Kinda Book Christmas Blogger Extravaganza

On Saturday 29th I was lucky enough to be able to attend My Kinda Book Christmas Blogger Extravaganza. We all managed to arrive at the setting earlier than expected, and it wasn't quite ready for us, so me made an orderly line on the stairs leading up to the room.
When we were finally allowed in we all began looking through the goodies bags that were situated on each seat. Once we were settled we were shown information about some upcoming releases that I really can't wait for. Unchanged by Jessica Brody, My Secret Rockstar Boyfriend by Eleanor Wood, The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge and many more. We also got to hear some authors talking about their books, and see a creepy video of an upcoming release The Haunting of Sunshine Girl. We also came away with another fabulous goody bag full of books, swag, cake, and lights!!!!!


Cake|Pink Fairy Lights|Tote Bag|Postcards|Swag
Stella by Helen Eve
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Cuckoo Song by Frances Hardinge
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie

I had a great time at the event and I can't wait to read some of the books we heard about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...