Sunday, 14 December 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry from publisher for review
You Were Mine by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Mind Games by Teri Terry from netgalley for review

Signed Here With Me by Heidi McLaughlin

Marauders Map throw and Books To Check Out
from Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books

A quiet week for me this week as things start to slow down for Christmas. Breaking the Rules is one of my most anticipated reads and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into this one. You Were Mine is one I still have yet to read, but I'm saving this for when I am off work. Mind Games sounds very interesting and I had to get this and see what it is all about.
A few months ago Heidi put up a form for signed copies of Here With Me. This is a chance in a lifetime and could not pass it up, I actually received this the other week and forgot to put it in last weeks Stacking the Shelves. We also got some dog tags for one of the characters in the book.

I also received a late birthday present from Lisa, a Marauders Map throw, and a Books to Check Out notebook. I am in love with the throw already.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

2 comments:

  1. Mind Games looks amazing, and knowing that Terry is a terrific writer, I know you'll enjoy it :) Have a great week, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Mind Games! Also, a Maurders Map throw?! JEALOUSSSS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...