Sunday, 21 December 2014

Stacking the Shelves


[inspired by Pop Culture Junkie]
Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!

This week I received…….

Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines free on amazon
Juvie by Steve Watkins from publisher for review
Defenseless by Elisa Dane for review from author
All Fall Down by Ally carter from publisher via netgalley widget for review

Talon by Julie Kagawa from netgalley for review
Marly's Ghost by David Levithan from netgalley for review
Inked by Eric Smith from netgalley for review
Ensnared by A.G. Howard from publisher for review
When I Break by Kendall Ryan free on amazon


 
Reckoning audiobook by Kerry Wilkinson from author for review
The Collectors by Philip Pullman audiobook free from audible



Box of goodies from Bloomsbury
Hot chocolate|chocolate money|postcards
The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman
Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Harry Potter poster

This week initially started as a quiet week, and as it progressed it got more busy.
  • Kiro's Emily is free on amazon, and since I love the series that Kiro is from, it made sense to pick this one up.
  • Juvie was sent from the publisher following my recent blogger brunch. This isn't usually my type of book, but after hearing more about it I was very interested.
  • Defenseless is the third book in this series that I was super excited about, and I am currently reading this one now.
  • All Fall Down isn't released till next year but we got secret access to it via the publisher
  • Talon was just added to netgalley and was an auto approval for me. I can't wait to make a start on this one next.
  • Marly's Ghost is one I have been waiting forever to get approved, this also came along with automatic approval too.
  • Inked is another one I have been waiting forever to get approved for. I am hoping to have this one read in time for publication.
  • Ensnared!!!!!!! I am beyond excited to have a copy of this one...and I am so tempted to skip to the end pages, but I am being good. I'm hoping to have this one read in the next few weeks while I am off work.
  • When I Break was another freebie on amazon and one that sounds interesting,
  • Reckoning was from the author for review via an audible code. I loved the book and I can't wait to see how it is portrayed into an audio.
  • The Collectors is free on audible for members and I'm interested in visiting Philip's world again.
  • I got a box of Christmas surprises from Bloomsbury this week, along with a few books and a proof copy of a book I can't wait to read.

That's all from me this week, don't forget to leave a link to your own haul.

2 comments:

  1. You got some awesome books this week. I enjoyed Talon a lot. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an awesome haul! I'm really excited for the new Levithan, and Juvie has been on my wishlist for a while, so will be intrigued as to your thoughts. I'm really excited about the new Ally Carter too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...