Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: The Vanishing Throne [The Falconer #2] by Elizabeth May


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: The Vanishing Throne
Author: Elizabeth May
Publisher: Gollancz
Expected Publication Date: 17th September 2015

Synopsis from goodreads
1845.

The battle is over. Edinburgh stands in ruins. Only Alieana Kameron, former heiress and debutante, now murderess and fae-slayer, remains amid the destruction.

Humanity has moved on - but the war has only just begun.

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
I have no idea if this is the UK cover or the US cover, but the book info is the UK. I loved, loved, loved The Falconer, and I can't wait to dive back into this series again and see what happens after that spectacular (and torturous) cliffhanger.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...