Thursday, 15 January 2015

Life of a Blogger: Bad Habits


[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]
What is it?
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!

When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)

See the full list of topics HERE.

Todays topic is......

Bad Habits
[Topic suggested by Asti @ Oh, the Books!]

I have a few bad habits....

  1. I bite my nails. I have done for as long as I can remember, and I go through phases of growing them out, but the minute they get in the way when I'm on a computer, they go. I think in the past five years I have managed to grow them long about three times, and that was for special occasions.
  2. I twist my hair. I have two sections of hair, one on each side, that I twist all the time. Sometimes I twist them so bad they knot and I have to get the scissors out to cut the knot out. It's an unconscious thing and half the time I don't know I am doing it.
  3. I hate making the bed. I would rather get out of bed, get ready, leave for work, and come back home. The only reason why I make it so much is that my cat likes to sleep on the bed, and is a 'corner cat' (he sleeps on corners of the covers, sits on corners of the table, the corner of the book case, or the unit)  and I feel guilty if the corner is bent under, or all lumpy and he can't get comfy on it.
  4. I hate washing dishes. If it was acceptable to just have throw away plates and cutlery that would suit me just fine. Thankfully my b/f does a lot of the cleaning through the week and I just tackle the weekend cleaning.
  5. I stay up way too late most of the time. My usual bedtime is go to bed at midnight and fall asleep anytime between then and am, no matter if I am in work for 10am or 7.45am. I did try to get to bed for 9.30 and listen to book/read for an hour, but that didn't really last long. When I am on holiday from work my sleep routine goes out the window and you can find me awake anytime till about 4am.
That's all from me, what bad habits do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...