Saturday, 10 January 2015

Life of a Blogger: Scars


[Hosted by Novel Heartbeat]
What is it?
It’s a weekly feature. Each week I will choose a subject and talk about that subject in my life. The topics will be non-bookish so that you can get to know me on a more personal level! I definitely encourage you guys to participate, too. I want this to be meme style with a linky for you to add your posts to. I want to know more about you guys as well!

When is it?
Every Thursday. It doesn’t really matter when you post, though, as long as it’s not before 12 AM EST on a Thursday. If it’s more convenient to post on another day of the week, that’s perfectly fine! Just remember to come back and add your link to the linky :)

See the full list of topics HERE.

Todays topic is......
Scars

So I'm kinda late in getting this post out, but better late than never right. Todays topic is one that I have an abundance of things to share with you all. I'm just going to go right ahead and make a list of the scars and how I got them.

  1. Under Left Eye - My darling cat decided to attack me while I was in bed and managed to scratch me right under my left eye.
  2. Bottom Lip - I jumped from the sofa onto a cushion on the floor when I was younger, and ended up bumping onto a corner of a table and biting through my lip.
  3. Inside of Left Elbow - I was getting a baking tray out of the oven, and somehow it slipped and I caught it on the inside of my elbow. It took forever to heel and I have a faint scar as a reminder.
  4. Left Palm - I fell and cut my hands on glass, I have a scar across my left palm, and some little ones along the outside of my hands from the little pieces of glass.
  5. Shoulder & Arm - I have a scratch that scarred on my shoulder from my cat, and a bite that scarred on my right arm from my older cat.
  6. Left Forearm - My dog tried to stop me leaving to go to school and bit my clothes and also got my arm in the process.
  7. Sides & Chest - I was born early and had lots of tubes in my, so I have scars on my sides and on my chest from all of the tubes.
  8. Tops of Hands - Again for the above reason, but these were of the drips I had in my hands whilst in hospital.
  9. Left Knee - I fell down stairs trying to be clever and get down with the light off, I should have gone to hospital but I kicked off so much my Dad never took me, so instead of a little scar, I have a medium sized scar on my knee from where it was cut in the fall.
  10. Feet - I have lots of little scars on my feet that you can only see when they get too hot or too cold after my sister put them under hot water when we were little.
I'm pretty sure I have a few more that I can't think of at this moment in time, but as you can see it's a very extensive list to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...