Sunday, 4 January 2015

The Sunday Post (1)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Talon by Julie Kagawa from publisher for review
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking from publisher for review
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie from publisher for review

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Nash by Jay Crownover from boyfriend for Christmas
Rowdy by Jay Crownover purchased by myself with birthday money
Spark by Brigid Kemmerer purchased by myself with birthday money
Finding My Way by Heidi McLaughlin from boyfriend for Christmas
Brave New Love: 13 Dystopian Tales of Desire by Paula Guran purchased by myself

Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover audiobook purchased by myself
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire audiobook purchased by myself


Highlights from the last two weeks
  • I'm taking part in the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Bookish, I posted my sign up post and my target.
  • I posted an early review of Fish Out of Water by Natalie Whipple.
  • I got a chance to visit the Diamond Girls again with the new book by Elisa Dane, Defenseless.
  • I also joined Noah & Echo on their road trip with Breaking the Rules by Katie McGarry.
  • Marly's Ghost by David Levithan is a spin on A Christmas Carol and is an interesting read.
  • 12 Days of Forever by Heidi McLaughlin has a sexy new cover, take a look at it here.
  • My reading plans for January are up with The Reading Queue.

That's all from me, don't forget to leave a link to your own posts.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant book week, loving the look of everything especially Talon!
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...