Saturday, 31 January 2015

The Reading Queue: February 2015


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Physical Review Books
Frostfire by Amanda Hocking [Currently Reading]
Fault Lines by D.J. McCune [review]
Juvie by Steve Watkins [DNF]
Talon by Julie Kagawa [DNF]
Ensnared by A.G. Howard [review]
The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig [review to come]

eBooks For Review
I Was Here by Gayle Forman [DNF]
Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman [review]
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Soulprint by Megan Miranda

I also managed to fit in the following books...
The Only Answer by Magan Vernon [review]
Eyes Turned Skyward by Rebecca Yarros [review]
You Were Mine by Abbi Glines [review]
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black [review]

Audiobooks
Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson audiobook [review]
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire audiobook [review]

I had a slow month in regards to reading in January, and it's only the last week that I have managed to get more read. I did initially feel like I had not read much form last months Reading Queue, but looking at this I managed to do OK, even adding in a few books from my TBR shelf.
My favourite book from last month has to be Ensnared, and although this was a bitter sweet book to read, I devoured every page of it.

Now lets take a look at what I plan to read this month...

Physical Review Books
The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson
Blackout by Peter Jay Black
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Panic by Lauren Oliver

Electronic Review Books
Brotherhood of Shades by Dawn Finch
Gifted by Donald Hounam
The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne
Soulprint by Megan Miranda
Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton
All Fall Down by Ally Carter

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton
Promposal by Rhonda Helms
Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover

As you can see I sort of abandoned my eBooks for review, so now I am playing catch up in the hopes that I get all of these read so that the review is out for publication month (this month!!!!) Panic is one I got sent unsolicited last year, so I think it's time to bring it out and give it a try. Blackout has also been on the pile since last year, I had hoped to get it read sooner but never quite managed. The Sky is Everywhere is one I own somewhere on my iPad, however the UK publisher redesigned the cover, and we got sent a copy before we attended the blogger event they held, so this is a mixture of both TBR and review. Better When He's Bold is one I have just started reading ready for my review post next week.

What's on your Reading Queue this month?

1 comment:

  1. Oh why did you DNF Talon? I wanted to read that one. Have fun reading your review books! The Ice Twins looks super creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...