Sunday, 11 January 2015

The Sunday Post (2)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver from publisher


Highlights from the week
It's been quiet this week in both books received, and books read as I adjust to being back in work again. We have gone from quiet days, to maximum room capacity (12 babies) and also settling new ones in, and old ones back into the routine after the Christmas break.
On the blog this week I posted.....

  • Vote for your favourite cover of Geek Girl by Holly Smale, this is your last day as the poll closes soon.
  • My mini review of Love Hurts was posted today, and I have mixed feelings about it.
  • Take a look and see what I'm Waiting on Wednesday for.
  • Better late than never, my Life of a Blogger post about Scars.


3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week you had! Hope you have a great time getting back to reading! Here's my Sunday Post:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-sunday-post-meme-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard really good things about Vanishing Girls and I love that cover!

    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/11/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-92-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...