Sunday, 25 January 2015

The Sunday Post [4]


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
What They Don't Tell You About Love in the Movies by Claire Watts
Gifted by Donald Hounam from netgalley for review
A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin from publisher at blogger event
Bird Box by Josh Malerman from publisher at blogger event

Half a King by Joe Abercrombie from publisher at blogger event
The Bell Between Worlds by Ian Johnstone from publisher for review [unsolicited]

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
The Right Moves by Emma Hart purchased by myself
Worth the Risk by Emma Hart purchased by myself
The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark purchased by myself

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire audiobook from credit
Wait For You by J Lynn audiobook from credit

Highlights from last week
Another quiet week from me this week in regards to reviews and posts in general on the blog. Work is seriously kicking my butt and I'm finding it hard to sit and read when I get home when I just want to sleep and pray for Friday to get here as soon as possible.
  • Monday: I shared my #bookishWISHES with you, and if you share you get entered to win a copy of The Darkest Part of the Forest [UK].
  • Tuesday: I reviewed an audiobook of Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson.
  • Wednesday: Take a look and see what I am Waiting on Wednesday for this week.
  • Friday: I took part in the trailer reveal for Blurred Lines by Jen McLaughlin.

Around the Blogosphere

Fluttering Butterflies has a giveaway to win all four books in the Night School Series for UK entries only.

2 comments:

  1. What a book week! So many new exciting titles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of exciting titles this week for you. You got some great books as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...