Tuesday, 3 February 2015

I'm Nominated

So apparently I've been nominated for the UKYA Book Blogger awards that are the brain child of Faye.
I had no idea that my blog would even be mentioned at all, that someone would even put my name into the selection, its so small and insignificant to all the other outstanding UKYA bloggers out there.

My initial reaction from seeing Luna's post about the awards was shock, then disbelief, then happiness mixed in with honour, honoured at having my name with other amazing bloggers that I know I don't stand a chance against.

But I just wanted to say a huge......
THANK YOU
to whomever put my name up and voted for me in best on instagram.

Please make sure to take a look at the selection of bloggers up for the awards and vote for your favourite blogger, I've voted for mine honestly and I want you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...