Sunday, 1 February 2015

The Sunday Post [5]


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Half Wild by Sally Green from netgalley
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach from netgalley
The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne from netgalley
The Naturals by Robin Parrish from netgalley

Brotherhood of Shades by Dawn Finch from netgalley
Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs from netgalley
The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson from publisher for review

I am super excited for some of the books I go this week. The Ice Twins is one that sounds creepy and mysterious and I can't wait to get started on this one. The Naturals is one I have already finished and my review will be live next week. DEAD HEAT, yes it did need all caps for this one. I never expected to get approved for this one and did my happy dance when I got the email saying I had got it. The Shadow Cabinet is another one I cant wait to start.

Highlights from the blog
  • Sunday: I posted about how I will be joining the British Book Challenge for 2015. This is my first go at taking part in this.
  • Monday: Did you cast your vote for Going Vintage in our Book Wars Post yet?
  • Monday: I posted a mini review of Eyes Turned Skyward by Rebecca Yarros today.
  • Wednesday: I shared my thoughts on the Fire Sermon event I attended last weekend in London.
  • Thursday: My review of Fault Lines by D.J. McCune went live today.
  • Thursday: I also shared my dreams and goals with Life of a Blogger.
  • Friday: You Were Mine by Abbi Glines was finally read, see what I thought about it in my mini review.
  • Friday: I also posted my review of The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black, I had mixed feelings about this one.
  • Saturday: My Honourable Mentions for books I did not finish. Feel free to add links to your own review so I can add them.

What exciting things did you receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. Fab week as usual! I got Half Wild a few weeks ago but for some reason I keep putting it off. I've no idea why, I really enjoyed the first (which led to a new job) but there's just something stopping me. A colleague read it and mentioned it was a little slow, perhaps it's that?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...