Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Terminal by J.L. Bryan


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine.
It is a way to spotlight upcoming releases that I'm eagerly anticipating, or books that are already released that I still need to own.

This Wednesday I am waiting on...


Title: Terminal
Series: Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #4
Author: J.L. Bryan
Expected Publication Date: May 2015

Synopsis from goodreads
None available at time of posting

Why I'm Waiting on Wednesday for this book
After just finishing the previous book in this series I am desperate to know what happens next, and how much creepier the author can make these books. Each new addition gets more creepy, and more scary, and I am hoping the next book will be just as creepy as the previous.

I also was to see Ellie face her fears.


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...