Thursday, 5 March 2015

The Reading Queue: March


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

I'm kinda late in getting this post up. I had issues over the weekend getting onto the internet with my PC so I had to push a few posts back, either change the dates or change the time. So this one ended up getting pushed back to today. But better late than never i guess. :)

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Physical Review Books
The Shadow Cabinet by Maureen Johnson [review]
Blackout by Peter Jay Black [review]
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Panic by Lauren Oliver

Electronic Review Books
Brotherhood of Shades by Dawn Finch [DNF]
Gifted by Donald Hounam [DNF]
The Ice Twins by S.K. Tremayne [DNF]
Soulprint by Megan Miranda [DNF]
Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton [review]
All Fall Down by Ally Carter [DNF]

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton [DNF]
Promposal by Rhonda Helms [DNF]
Better When He's Bold by Jay Crownover [review]

I also managed to read the following books....
Forsaken by Kelley Armstrong [review]
The Crawling darkness by J.L. Bryan [review]
Blushing by Katie Delahanty [review]
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury [review]
All That Glitters by Holly Smale [review]
More Than Comics by Patricia Briggs [review]

What They Don't Tell You About Love in the Movies by Claire Watts [review to come]
Geek Drama by Holly Smale
Cartel by Lili St. Germain [review]
Jesper Jinx and the Turkish Pepper by Marko Kitti [review]
Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs [review to come]

I've had a very hit and miss review month. Books that I really thought I would enjoy just didn't seem to click with me, and although I DNF a few books I really don't feel like I made a lot of progress, and I am still behind on my goodreads challenge. I only think I have so many books on this because I am late with this post.

Now lets take a look at what I plan to read this month...

Physical Books

Shift by Kim Curran
Control by Kim Curran
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Under My Skin by James Dawson
The Three by Sarah Lotz
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten

Electronic Review Books
My Best Everything by Sarah Tomp
Mind Games by Teri Terry
Love Bomb by Jenny McLachlan

The Curse Keepers Collection by Denise Grover Swank
Made For You by Melissa Marr
Ferals by Jacob Grey
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach

I'm really excited about some of the book I am planning to read this month. What does your reading queue look like this month?

2 comments:

  1. I need to read Sarah J. Maas so bad! I’m going to have to check out your reviews of Geek Girl because the covers look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you reviewed both All Fall Down AND The Shadow Cabinet in March! I can't wait to get my grubby little hand on those! I've also just started reading Sarah J. Maas and loved Throne of Glass...Is the Court of Thorns and Roses part of the same series?
    Also, I'm pretty sure I tell you this all the time, but I'm always soo impressed with how many books you read each month! You're like "oh I'll just read all the books no problem!" haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...