Sunday, 8 March 2015

The Sunday Post (10)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
Under My Skin by James Dawson from publisher
Ice Kissed by Amanda Hocking from NetGalley
The It Girl by Katy Birchall
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon

Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder audiobook for review
Jesper Jinx by Marko Kitti audiobook for review
Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season by Marko Kitti audiobook for review

Under My Skin is one I have had my eye on since I first heard about it and I can't wait to read this one. I'm also hoping it doesn't scare me out of getting more tattoos :). Ice Kissed was one I requested and never expected to be approved for, so this was an unexpected book this week. The It Girl is an automatic approval and I initially wasn't sure about this one, but after reading a sampler from the publisher I did not hesitate in requesting this one. Everything, Everything has been on my wish list for a while, so finding it on NetGalley was a sign I had to get this one.

Shadow Study is for review from audible and I am really enjoying this one, even better is that it's the same narrator as the previous study book, which is the one I preferred. Jesper Jinx & Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season are audiobooks from the author. I have finished both of these already and my reviews will be up soon.
Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies

Unchanged by Jessica Brody purchased by myself


Geek Girl glasses & a badge from HarperCollins

Just one book delivery for me this week, although I have ordered a few others I'm just waiting on their delivery. Unchanged is one I have been desperate to read and this one will be going on a trip to York next weekend with me as reading material. I got the Geek Girl glasses and badge from HarperCollins for answering a quiz on the Geek Girl facebook page, my cat was obviously curios to this new addition to the house and had to investigate, and also get in on the photo opportunity.

Highlights from the blog

Monday: I took part in the release day blitz for The Legacy Human by Susan Kaye Quinn. I love this cover so much!!!
Tuesday: I posted my review for Cartel by Lili St. Germain. This book certainly pushed the limits to what I read, find out why in my review.
Tuesday: Jesper Jinx is back again, and this time his antics involve Turkish Pepper. Find out more here.
Wednesday: I took part in the cover reveal for Better When He's Brave by Jay Crownover. Take a peek at the cover and let me know what you think.
Thursday: I finally posted my Reading Queue plans for the month, Have you read any of the books? Take a look and let me know.
Around the blogosphere

Last week I posted about the USA cover reveals for The Mortal Instruments, this week is the turn of the UK. Check out the six new covers on Cassie's tumblr here.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. You got some amazing books this week. They look fantastic.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab week!!! Some great looking/sounding books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week you had! I have to check out those books! Here's my Sunday Post:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-sunday-post-meme-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading Under My Skin. I love James Dawson's writing. I hope that you enjoy your new books. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...