Sunday, 22 March 2015

The Sunday Post


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark from NetGalley

Just one review book this week, and this is one I put in a request for a while ago, and ended up just picking up a copy myself...which still hasn't been read. So this may hopefully give me the nudge I need to read this one.
Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Shattered Promises by Jessica Sorensen free on iBooks
Random by Lark O'Neal free on iBooks
The Trouble With Goodbye by Sarra Cannon free on iBooks
Random Acts of Crazy by Julia Kent free on iBooks

Boomerang by Noelle August free on iBooks
Irresistible by Liz Bankes free on iBooks
Popping the Cherry by Aurelia B. Rowl free on iBooks
I Want it That Way by Ann Aguirre free on iBooks
Riptides by Steph Campbell & Liz Reinhardt

I snagged a few freebies from iBooks this week, and I already own three of them (Popping the Cherry, Random, Irresistible), but this is what happens when I click before I check. I Want it That Way wasn't one I would have purchased, the title reminding me too much of the Backstreet Boys songs, but since it's a freebie I decided to give it a try. Riptides is the third copy of this book I own, but I needed to have the new covers for a matching set.

Highlights from the blog
It's been a quiet week for me as I am once again trying to read and get reviews out all while trying to get ahead of schedule again.
  • Monday: It's your last chance to vote for your favourite cover of Be With Me by J. Lynn with our Book Wars.
  • Wednesday: My review for Under My Skin went live today, and it definitely left me with some consideration, see why here.
  • Thursday: My audiobook review of Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder went live. I am also super excited to meet her next week.
Around the blogosphere
  • Caffeinated Book Reviewer is holding a May 2015 Clean Sweep ARC challenge. To find out more and sign up visit her page here
  • Luna @ Luna's Little Library has a nail art tutorial for Ally Carter's All Fall Down/Gallagher Girls Series, check it out here.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...