Thursday, 2 April 2015

The Reading Queue: April 2015


The Reading Queue is a monthly meme where you share what books you plan to read for the month. You can hop to other blogs and see what others are reading and maybe find someone reading the same thing as you! Or you can ask for people to vote on what you should read next if you can’t decide.
The Reading Queue is hosted by Book Tasty and Books: A true story.

Before we see what I plan to read this month, let's take a recap on last months Reading Queue and see how I did...
Physical Books

Shift by Kim Curran [review]
Control by Kim Curran [review]
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson [DNF]
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
Under My Skin by James Dawson [review]
The Three by Sarah Lotz [DNF]
The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie [review]
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten

Electronic Review Books
My Best Everything by Sarah Tomp [DNF]
Mind Games by Teri Terry [DNF]
Love Bomb by Jenny McLachlan [DNF]

The Curse Keepers Collection by Denise Grover Swank [DNF]
Made For You by Melissa Marr
Ferals by Jacob Grey
We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach [DNF]

I also managed to read the following books...

Dare to Dream by Carys Jones [review]
Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder [audiobook review]
Terminal by Kathy & Brendan Reichs [review]

I am disappointed in how little I have read this month. I had plans of getting ahead with my review books and that just didn't happen, instead I've found myself even more behind, I really should stay away from NetGalley. I also had a few DNF for this month too, but SEVEN books read is awful for me. I think I need to aim small for this months Reading Queue and see how I go from there.

Here's what I plan to read this month...

Physical Books
The Pointless Book 2 by Alfie Deyes
One Thing Stolen by Beth Kephart
Black Horizon by M.G. Harris
Chopstix by A.T. Raydan

Electronic Review Books
Never Forgotten by Kelly Risser
The boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark
Made For You by Melissa Marr
Ferals: The Crow Talker by Jacob Grey
Delete by Kim Curran
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally

The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Life Unaware by Cole Gibsen

Once again I have more eBooks than physical books. Hopefully I manage to read a good selection of these over the Easter weekend, especially as I have an extra two days off work for the Bank Holidays. Wish me luck!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. How was A Court of Thorns and Roses? I’m reading Throne of Glass right now and I love it! Aw that is a lot of DNFs. But at least you didn’t torture yourself with books you didn’t like. Net galley has so many new pretties! Hope you end up liking them better than last month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get around to reading ACoTaR, but it's next on my list this month :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...