Sunday, 12 April 2015

The Sunday Post (15)



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
The It-Girl by Katy Birchall from publisher [unsolicited]
Starborn by Lucy Hounsom from publisher

The IT-Girl was sent from the publisher, I already have this one from netgalley so I will be asking my usual bookish friends if they want this copy. I first heard about Starborn from an email off the publisher, and not only did I fall in love with the cover, but it was also promoted with the words 'fans of David Eddings' so this obviously meant I HAD to read this one, I hope it lives up to my expectations.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines purchased by myself
Burning Kingdoms by Lauren DeStefano purchased by myself

Picking up When I'm Gone was a no-brainer, I even had this on pre-order. I LOVE this series so much. Burning Kingdoms is another I have been desperate to get hold of, I just hope I remember what happened in the last book.


What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...