Sunday, 19 April 2015

The Sunday Post (16)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
New arrivals this week......
For Review
Renegade by Kerry Wilkinson from publisher
The wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige

Amok by Sebastian Fitzek audiobook for review

Renegade is a book I have been desperate to read since I finished Reckoning. I actually have TWO copies of this one as one is for a giveaway as part of the blog tour. The Wicked Will Rise is another sequel I have been desperate to get hold of, this one will be read very soon. Amok is by the same author of The Child, which I really loved and I can't wait to get stuck into this one, which is due for publication in March.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Unrequited by Jen Frederick purchased by myself
The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne purchased by myself
The Third Twin by C.J. Omololu purchased by myself
Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith purchased by myself
True by Erin McCarthy purchased by myself

Unrequited is a book I can't wait to read. I love every book in this series so far. The Wrong Side of Right and The Age of Miracles have been on my radar for a while so I decided to pick them up. Happy Again is a novella set after This Is What Happy Looks Like, I can't wait to read this one. True is a book I have read, but needed to have on my shelves. Can you tell it's payday ;)

Highlights from the blog
  • I've finally managed to read some more from my TBR shelves and read books 2-4 [Stealing Parker, Things I can't Forget, Racing Savannah] in the Hundred Oaks series, with book 5 [Breathe, Annie, Breathe] being a review book.
  • I also read and reviewed, Daylighters, the final book in The Morganville Vampires series (another book from my TBR pile)
  • If you grew up watching Thunderbirds, then Black Horizon is based on an idea by Gerry Anderson (creator of Thunderbirds) that has been written by M.G. Harris. I really enjoyed this book, take a look and see what I thought of it.

Around the blogosphere

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO for payday and new books! haha! I think all new to me this week. The cover for The Wicked Will Rise freaked me out a little!
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unrequited looks good, I look forward to your thoughts on it Michelle. You had an awesome week and your haul is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am a little late with this, but great haul this week. the wicked will rise looks awesome!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...