Sunday, 26 April 2015

The Sunday Post (17)


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

New arrivals this week......

For Review
The Broken Hearts' Society of Suite 17C by Leigh Ann Kopans from author
Terminal by J.L. Bryan from author
One by Sarah Crossan from publisher
Girl Underwater by Claire Kells from NetGalley
Made For You by Melissa Marr from publisher [unsolicited]

Technically The Broken Hearts' Society of Suite 17C isn't really a review book, I actually Beta read this one over last weekend, but I forgot to add it to last weeks post. Terminal also arrive last week in the middle of the night, so it was too late to add this, but I am super excited to start this one soon. One is another boo that sounds very interesting, and this one arrived way ahead of publication date so I may even read this one early. Girl Underwater sounds intriguing and I really want to know what happens in the pages. Made For You was sent from the publisher, I already had this one from NetGalley so this will be going to a blogger friend.

Purchased/ Gifted or Freebies
Asa by Jay Crownover purchased by myself
Our Frozen Wings by Becky Wicks free on amazon
Someday Girl by Melanie Shawn free on iBooks

Asa has been one of the longest waits for me to get hold of this book, needless to say this one has already been read, and reviewed. Our Frozen Wings was one I saw on a friends blog, the review had be very interested to know what happened, so when I checked it out on amazon and saw it was free I knew I had to get this myself. Someday Girl sounds interesting and was another freebie, so who can say no to that.

Highlights from the blog
  • The Sleeper and the Spindle has amazing illustrations, but the story itself didn't really impress me. Take a look at my review and see why.
  • Untamed is my book for Waiting on Wednesday this week, take a look and see why I really need this book now.
  • The final book in the Marked Men series has been published. Asa was everything I expected, take a look and see what I loved so much about this book.
  • Honourable Mentions is a shout out for the books I DNF, take a look and she why I didn't read them, and maybe leave a link to your own reviews.

Around the blogosphere

Dewey's Readathon is going on right now, good luck to all who are participating.

What exciting things did YOU receive this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a few moments to comment.
Comments mean love and make the world go round so don't be shy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...